Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy 2011

Yes, well, we're well and truly into the New Year now and Christmas is already a long distant memory but a Happy New Year nevertheless. One of my NY resolutions is to update my blog on a much more regular basis - so with best intentions well and truly just that - intentions - I'm already a few days late with my New Year message.

Here's a pic of me from my caravan/office. Actually this isn't even mine, my brief half an hour of trespassing to get this shot resulted in a visit from the land owner shortly followed by a visit from a local policeman. Nothing came of it though.


I'm very excited for 2011, with many interesting projects - both work based and personal - on the horizon. Watch this space for more details.

For now though, I wish everyone all the best for the following 12 months, as well as a few months after that...